Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quotes From Hershey

"If I ever become rich, I am going to use my money to build schools to give every boy and girl an opportunity to get an education."

"The value of our good is not measured by what it does, but by the amount of good it does to the one concerned."

"One is only happy in proportion as he makes others feel happy and only useful as he contributes his influences for the finer callings in life."

"A love that has nothing to do with each other, for I feel my love for each of you is total and all-encompassing. Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It's a good life, enjoy it."

These quotes came from: http://www.theheroesclub.org/milton_hershey.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so great that Hershey not only created great chocolate, but wanted to help the world!